Neodymium Disc - 4.75mm x 1.5mm
|Pull Force*||.290 kg|
|Style||Rare Earth Disc magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised||Dimensions||Height: 1.5mm|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $0.22 buy 10 to 99 items and save 31%
- $0.19 buy 100+ items and save 41%
Volume pricing available on request.
Magnetic Product Description:
This rare earth disc has a diameter of 4.75mm and a height of 1.5mm. It has a magnetic flux reading of 3364 Gauss and a pull force of .290kg. Its part number is 20080.
Uses for our rare earth disc magnets:
Metal separation, picking up nails & screws, water conditioning, building generators, magnetic stirrers, metal detectors, tool knife holders, holding, stud finders, magnetic therapy, magic tricks, brochure closures.
- Needed some small magnets for an art project.The magnets I got were perfect for the task, information to understand,easy to order and fast delivery what else you can say.
- Rare Earth MagnetsThey worked fantastic! Using them on Games Workshop Dreadnoughts in the shoulder sockets so I can swap out weapon load-outs.
- Excellent for use applied.Attached to HO scale model train to activate magnetic Reed Switches.
- Neodymium Disc MagnetsAwesome service super fast delivery, product exactly as described, excellent quality. Very happy.