Neodymium Disc - 4.75mm x 1.5mm
|Pull Force*||.290 kg|
|Style||Rare Earth Disc magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $0.22 buy 10 to 99 items and save 31%
- $0.19 buy 100+ items and save 41%
Volume pricing available on request.
Neodymium Rare Earth Disc Magnet Description:
This Neodymium Rare Earth Magnetic Disc has a diameter of 4.75mm and a height of 1.5mm. It has a magnetic flux reading of 3364 Gauss and a pull force of .290kg. Its part number is 20080.
This strong magnetic disc is made from Rare Earth magnetic material and has a nickel coating for corrosion resistance. Neodymium magnets are extremely strong, even in small sizes and provide for an effective yet compact magnet for a wide range of uses.
Uses for our Rare Earth Discs:
These petite Neodymium magnets are appropriate for attaching and holding items that are small and lightweights such as paper or cardboard. At just 1.5mm in thickness, these thin little magnets are incredibly versatile as they don’t add undue bulk or weight to items they are attached to.
They can be used as craft magnetic discs as they are a suitable size and strength for brochure and binder closure mechanisms. Small Rare Earth magnets such as these have become critical components in many electronic and medical devices. They can be found in all manner of objects from fridges, communication devices and computer hard drives to specialised scientific equipment.
- Needed some magnets for an art project.Super happy with these magnets, they were the perfect size I needed, however, they are kind of fragile, and I broke a couple when they snapped back onto the stack of magnets I had on the table. D'OH.
- Needed some small magnets for an art project.The magnets I got were perfect for the task, information to understand,easy to order and fast delivery what else you can say.
- Rare Earth MagnetsThey worked fantastic! Using them on Games Workshop Dreadnoughts in the shoulder sockets so I can swap out weapon load-outs.
- Excellent for use applied.Attached to HO scale model train to activate magnetic Reed Switches.
- Neodymium Disc MagnetsAwesome service super fast delivery, product exactly as described, excellent quality. Very happy.