Neodymium Pot - Countersunk 32mm x 8mm
|Pull Force*||25 kg|
|Style||Rare earth countersunk pot magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised thru the 8mm||Dimensions|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $6.53 buy 10 to 99 items and save 25%
- $5.45 buy 100+ items and save 37%
Volume pricing available on request.
This rare earth mounting magnet has a diameter of 32mm, a countersunk hole diameter of 5.5mm and a thickness of 8mm. It has a pull force of 25kg and a weight of 39 grams. It is identified by AMF Magnet part number AMFYPA32.
Uses for our rare earth countersunk pot magnets:
Celebrities build their fame on a seemingly effortless ability to produce outstanding performances. Builders building designer homes keep adding to their reputations with the help of the effortless magic of magnets. With plenty of these 32mmx8mm countersunk pot holding magnets in their tool belts, celebrity builders are building the homes of tomorrow today.
Designer homes are so valued now and so expensive to build that the builders who build these architect designed dream dwellings are approaching celebrity status. Most of these builders are as modest about their claims to fame as these 32mmx8mm countersunk holding pot magnets.
However, with the help of magnetism, these builders, like many celebrities, are delivering a product that is as modern as tomorrow. These holding pot magnets, able to receive a threaded attachment like a hook or an eyelet, are reached for by skilled tradespeople for a wide variety of applications throughout the designer build.
Stainless steel used from the balustrading on the sunny decks and staircases, to the benchtops and appliances throughout the fabulous kitchens are a perfect match for magnets. Secret fixing, soft close drawers, seamless cabinetry and discreet hanging and low pull force release and re-engagement properties are the hallmarks of the modern builder.
Our 32mm rare earth pot magnets have a countersunk hole and can be used for many industrial purposes. These neodymium pot magnets can be screwed into different objects like shelves, boards, or other items at home, in the office, school or warehouse.
|ModelNo.||DØ||D1Ø||D2Ø||H||Holding force(kg)||Weight (g)|
- GreatVery prompt service, product is excellent for my project.
- ExcellentEasy to find what I wanted and order it, magnets then arrive promptly.
Will be ordering more in a few days.
- Excellent productWas as described and service was fast five stars
- Use of MagnetsI make LED lights for Oversize Trucks, I have been using 89019 Pot Magnets, I have now upgraded to using AMFYPA32 Magnets, I have found these Magnets to be excellent for the job they do. After designing and manufacturing the lights the most important part is the magnet itself, which I have to rely on 100% in the two years I have been using these magnets from you, I have not had one failure. That's pretty good from any one standard. Thank you so much for your continual support. Cheers Gavin Collins, from G&G PILOTS.
- Service and deliveryPostage was abysmal from Auspost.
Nothing but inaccuracies and lies.
Suggest you try alternative couriers