Neodymium Pot - Countersunk 32mm x 8mm
|Pull Force*||25 kg|
|Style||Rare earth countersunk pot magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised thru the 8mm|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $6.53 buy 10 to 99 items and save 25%
- $5.45 buy 100+ items and save 37%
Volume pricing available on request.
This Rare-Earth Mounting Magnet uses a powerful Rare Earth Magnet within a mild steel casing. The Pot Magnet has a diameter of 32mm and a thickness of 8mm. This Holding Magnet has a countersunk hole with a diameter of 5.5mm. The Neodymium magnets in use power this product to have a super-strong pull force of 25KG for its weight of 39 grams.
Uses for our rare earth countersunk pot magnets:
Our 32mm rare earth pot magnets have a countersunk hole and can be used for many industrial purposes. These neodymium pot magnets can be screwed into different objects like shelves and boards at home, in the office, school or warehouse. These pots are able to receive a threaded attachment like a hook or eyelet, making them extremely versatile.
A staple within the builder’s tool belt, these 32mm x 8mm Neodymium Pot magnets with Countersunk Hole are ideal for all sorts of building applications. Building designer homes has never been easier with the help of the effortless magic of magnets.
Magnets can be used on the stainless steel used from the balustrading on decks and staircases. As well as on benchtops and appliances in kitchens. These Holding magnets can be used to create secret fixings, soft close drawers, seamless cabinetry and discreet hangings. Low pull force release and re-engagement properties are the hallmarks of the modern builder, empowered by the use of these high-quality magnets.
|ModelNo.||DØ||D1Ø||D2Ø||H||Holding force(kg)||Weight (g)|
- Excellent!Arrived promptly and was exactly what I wanted.
- Product as described, ideal for my use.The magnets ideally fit my purpose.
- GreatVery prompt service, product is excellent for my project.
- ExcellentEasy to find what I wanted and order it, magnets then arrive promptly.
Will be ordering more in a few days.
- Excellent productWas as described and service was fast five stars
- Use of MagnetsI make LED lights for Oversize Trucks, I have been using 89019 Pot Magnets, I have now upgraded to using AMFYPA32 Magnets, I have found these Magnets to be excellent for the job they do. After designing and manufacturing the lights the most important part is the magnet itself, which I have to rely on 100% in the two years I have been using these magnets from you, I have not had one failure. That's pretty good from any one standard. Thank you so much for your continual support. Cheers Gavin Collins, from G&G PILOTS.
- Service and deliveryPostage was abysmal from Auspost.
Nothing but inaccuracies and lies.
Suggest you try alternative couriers